Friday, February 22, 2008

You know I make you wanna scream



"Cherishing, those feelings pleasuring.
Cover me, unwanted clemency.
Scream till there's silence." -Scream


**

Hey hey hey! Its Thinking Day! All around the world its Thinking Day!
K let me breathe in and breathe out first.


(Breathes in and out)


.
.
.
.
.
.

K, now I shall start my (long?) entry about today's commanding and all.
We all got ourselves assembled at 0715. The crowd started coming in at around 0720. At 0730 (or is it 0735? LOL) the school bell went off. Everyone put down their books and stood up for the flag raising ceremony. My heart was thumping and beating wildly like nobody's business. Butterflies were in my stomach and I felt damn uneasy, for a moment I thought that I'm gonna faint on the spot (or maybe just puke, haha eeew!). I shouted serdiya (attention) to the school. Did everything well until when it was my turn to command my guides to say the pledge but only God knows why my sister said it so fast without waiting for the rest of us to prepare ourselves. After my sister's speech I was supposed to turn back and while I'm turning back, my sister continued talking. Yes she was sort of "taking a break". So I had to turn 2 times. And at the last part, pissed me off real badly. I merely just SMILED for 2 seconds and the discipline commitee scolded me like wtfzxzx lah. She also caught my sister for "hipster skirt". LOL? (No not LOL matter.)


HI GUIDES! Psss can you spot me? I'm infront :D


BWHAHAH!

I dont get it. Why must they specifically observe my Guides?
I know that we've got a bad image or whatsoever but I dont give a shit.
But at least MOST students and teachers compliment the leaders and my Guides! :D :B :D :B :D :B (Look at my smiles!)

Had Maths, then Food and Nutrition! We're baking chocolate muffins and brownies.
Methods' easy. But the way to make it perfect and right's difficult.
But hell yeah, my bad mood changed when I'm baking. Like TOTALLY!




MY CHOCOLATE MUFFINS IS LOVE.
I got 75/100 for this muffins. A1 A1 A1 A1! I'm happyyyyy :B !!

Cca after school. Feeling damn tired and all, aching legs.
Went to IMM with mom dad and brother. Ate at Pepperlunch! Mmmm.
OH YESSSSSSS GUESS WHAT!?!?!?


I JUST GOT MY OWN PERSONAL CAMERA WOOHOOOO!
One more strike against my wishlist :D I'm so happy you know.
Think thst I'm gonna post a picture of it at my next entry! :D :D :D :D
Tomorrow we're having Flag Day, around JE or Clementi.
SUPPORT COMMONWEALTHIANS! Please and Thankyou!

BYEBYE.

No comments: